have a great weekend!

R1-08097-000A_0001

What are you guys up to this weekend? We are having the best weather and I'm really enjoying the outdoors. I hope you are too. In the meantime, here's some inspiration around the internet that I'd love to share with you:

Dear Photograph puts such a big smile on my face. What a sweet idea.

This video of Jason Mraz singing Summer Breeze makes my heart ache. In a good way.

Photos of Pfeiffer Beach. Northern California coast is simply breathtaking.

List of 100 things I love about summer.

Oh, and remember my favorite lavender fields? We just went there today and I have tons of photos to share with you soon. Cheers! xo

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful list of loveliness, you do find the best stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these lavender photos - and that is such a breathtaking photo you have used in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hila, thanks! glad you liked them.

    rachel, thank you. still need to have some film developed but i will share them soon.

    ReplyDelete