nadinoo at the lavender farm

IMG_2228

We went to visit my favorite lavender farm last weekend and as promised, here are some photos. I wore my new Nadinoo dress and can't stop smiling. I received this two weeks ago and have been saving it to wear for a special place. And what could be more special than frolicking at the lavender fields, right? I love everything about this dress - the cut, the print, all the little details. Most of all, its handmade and fits me perfectly!

IMG_2214

sonoma3-horz

IMG_2225

IMG_2218

R1-08097-003A

This last photo was taken with a disposable camera when we stopped by a fruit stand to buy some cherries. I paired my dress with a vintage cream cardigan but it was way too hot that day and I had to take the cardigan off. Either way, I'm so in love with it and I can't wait to style it in different ways.

You can read more about Nadinoo and its lovely designer Nadia Izruna here.

(Photos taken by Holly)

4 comments:

  1. oh it looks lovely on you! and a lavender farm is the perfect place for its debut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a very pretty dress and is coordinated perfectly for a trip to a lavender farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh! that dress is so perfect- I want one too! What a pretty day you had...and I love how you take your diana everywhere with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SJ, annelise, Tammy: thank you, ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete