music monday: (500) days of summer

summer2

I love them both together and as individual artists so when I found out that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel had teamed up for the movie (500) Days of Summer, I was naturally ecstatic. The soundtrack is great too, just the right mix of songs to listen to when you are taking a long drive somewhere, with all the windows down.

One song in particular is my favorite. Its called Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap. True to its title, this song is so light and upbeat, listening to it simply makes me happy. I was driving down the coast to Half Moon Bay yesterday, it was so cold and dreary, but this song came on and I instantly had a smile on my face.  Have a look at the video below. You can also find the full soundtrack here.


summer1

P.S. Joe is so cute, no?

Video credit: David Branstrator on Vimeo

5 comments:

  1. 500 Days of Summer is one of my favorite movies! I love them both and I especially love Zoe Deschanel's style. Sweet Disposition puts a smile on my face too- I don't have the soundtrack to the movie but maybe I'll get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ItadakimasUAugust 02, 2011

    i love this movie too!!!

    it was quite an experience to watch too... i was on holiday in HongKong and was the ONLY person in the theatre watching the movie.... ^^

    got to enjoy it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I ♥ this movie!
    And they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tammy, yes..you should get the soundtrack. its really great!

    kit, whoa..that's crazy that you were the only one watching it! but you're right, you were able to enjoy it to the fullest!

    raquel, glad you agree with me, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. temper trap is wonderful. have you seen the video to love lost? it is a bit old now, but still one of the absolute favorites....

    p.s. another recent musical favorite is lana del ray. you tube video tapes. might help with where you are at the moment.

    ReplyDelete