happy halloween!

IMG_2406

Do you guys celebrate Halloween? I thought I should share this spooky-ish jumping photo of me at Baker Beach yesterday. Not quiet sure what happened here, might have been too much sun. Ha! My cousin Tina from New Orleans was here for the weekend and we were such busy bees trying to soak in as much of our indian summer as possible. And we may have eaten way too many pastries and sweets.

I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween!

Oh, and I really love this artwork too.

5 comments:

  1. A very nice photo my dear! Your posts always make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish pastries would make me feel lighter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. piggy, thank you!

    monica, i hear you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for putting with the links!: )

    big hug,
    v

    ReplyDelete
  5. vibeke, your welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete