have a lovely autumn weekend.

flowers

What are you guys up to this weekend? I plan to do a lot of cleaning around here and add more colors in my apartment. This is a vase that I bought for a dollar at a flea market in Oregon. It is just the perfect size and I love that I don't have to spend a lot of money on flowers to fill it, just a blossom or two can transform the entire room.

Also, here are some inspiring links that I wanted to share with you:

A very thoughtful essay about writing in notebooks by Charles Simic. (via English Muse)

This performance by Metallica with the San Francisco Symphony gave me goosebumps.

I love, love, love almost everything in this list.

Gorgeous photos from a new-to-me blog by the Japanese brand LyricisM.

I found my winter fashion inspiration from this lookbook. (via The Clothes Horse)

Have a great one! And thanks for visiting me this week. xo

7 comments:

  1. I love your copy of Sense and Sensibility !
    This weekend : working on my blog and on commissions (I'm a webdesigner)

    Have a nice Sunday dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Penguin editions as well, they're so pretty. I only managed to get my hands on three of them before they all disappeared.

    I worked yesterday (boo) and then read all day today even though there were a thousand other things (namely uni work) I should have been doing.

    Hope your apartment is all clean and sparkly now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerber daisies are my fave, too! I had a great weekend (it was A.'s birthday yesterday) and we've been enjoying some pretty nice fall weather. Hope yours was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerber daisies are my fave, too! I had a great weekend (it was A.'s birthday yesterday) and we've been enjoying some pretty nice fall weather. Hope yours was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I've been looking for the perfect vintage vase to grace my tabletop, too. :)love the links as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful copy of sense and sensibility! and a wonderful list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. candice, i forgot that its the name of your blog! i got it from Penguin Classics, here's the Amazon link.

    annelise, you can still get it at Amazon. i posted the link above. reading all day is bliss, i hope you were able to do it!

    dorkys, i agree. daisies are so pretty (and cheap), they are usually my go-to flowers.

    sally, welcome and thanks for visiting. glad you liked the links. :)

    hila, thanks. also posted the source for the book above.

    ReplyDelete