madewell: choose your own holiday adventure

madewell

Hello folks! How are you holding up with the holiday preparations? I'm *almost* done wrapping and mailing presents but still have some errands to do before I leave for Southern California tomorrow. Still, I just spent the last 30 minutes playing this interactive Madewell video. It's so much fun!

Just press play and you get to choose your own fashion adventure. Are you a coffee or a tea girl? Shoes or bag? Sparkles or confetti? You have 5 seconds to make each choice. I thought my end result was spot on and something that I'd definitely pick for myself to wear for the holidays.

Watch the video here. Enjoy!

P.S. We're still working on the new blog look. What do you guys think so far? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, the video! Fun. I went the tomboy route but because I don't perform well under pressure, I think I made choices that didn't suit me. Maybe I'll have to give it another few tries!

    I love the new blog look. It's really pretty and clean-looking. Well done.

    Happy holidays and safe travelling, Odessa! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the video was really nice nice!

    I like the new look a lot but there´s something happening with horizontal scroll bar on the lower part of the window in Firefox. It keeps blinking as if it couldn´t decide how wide your page is. i can´t describe any clearer because I am not that fluent with web design.

    Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annelise, ha! my sister said the same thing about not performing well under pressure. but the good thing is, you can always try again. its addicting! haha. thanks for the feedback. and happy holidays to you, too. :)

    niina, thank you. i finally figured out why that blinking scroll bar was there and removed the html for it. thanks again for stopping by and have a great holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that video :) Thanks for sharing!

    The blog look is beautiful, but the text font is a bit difficult on the eyes in my browser as it's a little too light. Maybe a shade or two darker?

    Happy holidays! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete