merry christmas!


Over the years, my best friend and I started this tradition of watching Love Actually on Christmas. No matter where we are in the world, we'd watch it simultaneously and call each other, catching up on what's going on with our lives because we are often not in the same city at this time of the year.

So I thought I should share this with you. A few of my favorite things: Colin Firth, a good film, subtitles. Oh, and just in cases, you might want to watch this proposal scene, too. =)

Merry Christmas, my friends! All my love.

Image via

10 comments:

  1. How I love Love Actually too, it is my favorite X-mas movie :) and everytime I watch it I secretely wish I was that portuguese girl for which Colin Firth falls in love :):):):)
    Have a wonderful holiday time. Love you my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. sofia, ha! i keep forgetting that you're not french. it's so funny how we memorized all their lines. there's even a lake scene to compete for his mr. darcy in pride and prejudice. :)

    and a very merry christmas to you, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello betül,
    merry christmas and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas !!! have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any film where Hugh Grant is Prime Minister is worth watching. I can't believe that I have not seen it yet this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, Love Actually. Reminds me of all the best things in the world... Lovely film and what a nice tradition...

    Thank you for stopping by, by the way. It means a lot, especially as closing borders wasn't the easiest decision to make...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!!! You have such wonderful tradtions :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely Christmas tradition Odessa. I loved it! I hope you're having the most amazing holiday season!


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a good movie - it's been forever since i saw it!

    ReplyDelete