bit and pieces



Hello friends! I hadn't planned to take a short break but things have been hectic around here (in a good way) and before I knew it, a week has passed already. How have you been? I hope you are having a great start of the year. And can you believe its almost February? My, how time flies!

Here are some little joys that I want to share with you:

A very short video of my afternoon by the bay.

Have you ever wondered what happens to a bookstore at night? Watch The Joy of Books.

A heartwarming true story of Navigating Love and Autism.

Jake Shimabukuro's ukulele version of Bohemian Rhapsody. So beautiful!

Letter to My First Love is a fun read. 

Lovely images from Lula magazine's scrapbook.

A beautiful song, perfect for the world's second largest aquarium.

And yes, it's Friday! Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

(Image from the movie Billy Elliot via)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the love letters! I wonder what I'd say to mine...

    And I wanted to check out the scrapbook images, but you seem to have linked to The Joy of Books video, which was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dorkys, sorry about the wrong link. i went ahead and changed it. :)

    ReplyDelete