twenty-twelve.

nyhmb

10 days into the new year. I don't usually make resolutions but I've thought about what I really want and my intention is this: choose joy.

Whatever it is that brings me joy, I'd like to make deliberate choices to have more of them in my life. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular, little things like handwritten letters, sunsets, lists, open windows, paper supplies, coffee, mochi ice cream, afternoons by the sea.

Reading, writing. Writing more. Spending time with people I truly care about.

: : In photo above - 2012 Moleskine planner and journal, stationary + envelopes, Kyokuto notebook, my iPhone. Taken during New Year's Day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful resolution Odessa. I see you begun this new year with some adorable new paper friends. Love them all!

    Love,
    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a goal you can accomplish! You already always seem to do simple, beautiful things :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely year 2012! I hope you'll be able to do everything you want ^^
    xx

    ReplyDelete