letter no. 2

IMG_3225

Hello, friends! I decided to continue my letter project. The plan is to set aside some time during the weekend to put away my computer and cellphone and start writing by hand. I can't promise that it will be a weekly feature but I will try to post a letter at least once a month.

Here is letter number 2. I wrote it on a stationary set that I got from a Japanese dollar store and added some polka dotted washi tape on the envelope. Click on scan for a larger view.

letterno2

P.S. In case you haven't read it yet, here is my first letter. xo, Odessa

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely haiku :) I really love your letter project Odessa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hila. This haiku is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. so cute! I have started to send handwritten letters out to friends randomly and they love it and really seem to appreciate the effort. It's so easy to shoot an email or text these days but it's so much more fun (and unexpected) to receive a letter in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tammy, i know. i always get so happy every time i get a postcard or a snail mail. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, those japanese dollar stores always make my day. So many lovely japanese goodies. Love the stationary set and, of course, your sweet letter. I'm trying to write "real" letters myself. It's such a fun thing to do (and an awesome way to finally use my extensive stationary collection).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. camila, yet another thing we have in common. i am obsessed with beautiful paper. :)

      Delete
  4. mary lynneMarch 06, 2012

    you've just made my day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...thanks, Ms. Mary. It's good to hear from you. :)

      Delete
  5. such a lovely idea and a great way to use your stationary (i have a terrible habit of buying it then not wanting to use it because it's too pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ItadakimasUMarch 09, 2012

    yeay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete