sacred afternoons

Untitled

R1-03849-012A

R1-03849-003A

R1-03849-001A

R1-03849-000A

I will never grow tired of all this light.

at the park // on top of a hill overlooking the bay // among books and poets //
a quiet corner to read // sitting by the ocean, digging my toes so deep in the sand.

Thank you all for your kind words for my previous post. I am definitely in a much happier space
than I was last month. And its only going up from here. Big hugs. xx

Disposable camera photos, taken by me.

11 comments:

  1. Coming in to summer, it's harder to be sad, I think. It's funny, the last couple of months, I've completely overwhelmed and out of the loop with just about everything, but things have lifted in the last couple of weeks (not for any reason in particular) so let's hope we're both going into more positive cycles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, gorgeous light. ah, those books...

    ReplyDelete
  3. particularly beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the light in the first and third images. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That library looks heavenly, I wish I could join you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Awww...I hope we'll see each other soon, ga.

      Delete
  7. Very nice. I've been meaning to get myself a disposable camera for a while too – perhaps I will now! These shots are great. The light is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Siubhan. You should get some, they are cheap and so much fun. And you don't have to worry about carrying it around.

      Delete
  8. i forgot how amazing disposable cameras can be. all of these images are just beautiful!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ, it really surprises me how easy and how lovely the pictures turn out from disposable cameras. thanks for coming to visit! :)

      Delete