the other half

ScreenShot2013-01-15at23446AM_zps4cf46ffa

ScreenShot2013-01-15at23453AM_zps5c57a6e3

ScreenShot2013-01-15at25553AM_zps84282f47

ScreenShot2013-01-15at24117AM_zpsddb1c0e5

Words aren't enough to describe how much I love this John Lewis advert, so I took a couple of screencaps instead. From it's brilliant storytelling, gorgeous set design, and this cover song by Paloma Faith, it could easily pass for a short feature film. I also like the message that while many aspects of our lives have changed throughout the years, what's really important remain the same. You can watch the entire video below.

And oh, how cute are these two? I totally want to steal her entire wardrobe. That red hat!



Video credit: John Lewis Never Knowingly Undersold 'the other half' by Adam & Eve/DDB

6 comments:

  1. hello you!
    I found you via vibeke
    and am so happy I did!
    now I will dive into
    your world

    greetings from the Netherlands
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patrice! And welcome. I'm so happy you wandered over here.

      Delete
  2. : )

    http://abutterflyinmyhair.blogspot.no/2013/01/les-lettres-dodessa.html


    hugs,
    vibeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi V! Thank you so much for this lovely post. I'm so touched. *blushes*

      Delete
  3. I love it too Odessa! I shared it on facebook a few weeks ago. I can't get over the loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camila, I'm with you. I love everything about it. :)

      Delete