inspirations du jour

Screen Shot 2013-02-07 at 12.48.08 AM

Screen Shot 2013-02-07 at 12.48.38 AM

Screen Shot 2013-02-07 at 3.48.17 AM
image

Watch: Like Crazy
This movie was a Sundance hit and I can see why. It's heartfelt, raw, and very well-acted. I really liked it's portrayal of the uncertainty of relationships and how it doesn't always turn out the way we expected it to be just because two people are crazy in love with each other. Felicity Jones is luminous and I hope to see more of her in the future.

Read: This is How You Lose Her by Junot Díaz
So very good that I find myself wanting to slow down so I can savor it. And as someone who also immigrated to another country, the stories here feels so familiar to me. They're honest and gritty and I'm pretty sure you won't regret getting to know these characters and their difficult loves.

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your lovely blog, thanks for the inspiration!

    Best,
    Elena

    http://aladyinboston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elena, I'm so glad you wandered over here. Thanks for leaving a note! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I really want to see this film, it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hila, I hope you can watch it soon. I have a feeling you will like it, too. :)

      Delete