life lately

042bae78c69011e2950722000a1fc86f_7

'You have to live first, experience life, and later write about it.'
-- Ismail Kadaré, The Art of Fiction No. 153 from The Paris Review

Hello friends, it's been awhile. I miss you guys and I miss this little blog of mine. I feel nostalgic looking through my old archives and thinking about how I used to update regularly in the past. I really do try my best but other social platforms are more convenient for sharing snippets of my daily life so I find myself wanting to blog less often. (And by "other", it's mostly Instagram)

So, life lately. I can tell you about the happy parts and the sad parts, work is still hectic but we are almost at the end of the school year so that's definitely something to be happy about. But the most exciting part is I am inspired to write again and that writing comes easy for me these days. I must admit, it does make me absentminded and unavailable sometimes but I've also learned to say "no" and not feel too guilty about it. It's all about prioritizing, I guess.

But enough about me. How about you, how is life treating you these days?
And here is my Instagram and Twitter, I'd love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. I have the same issue so I try to prioritize my social media.

    I can't wait to read more from you. You're one of my favorite bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks, Amelia. And it's so good to hear from you as always.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're inspired to write again, that's amazing! And I've been following these snippets of your daily life via Instagram (and loving it, by the way)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Camila! I'm loving your Instagram photos too.

      Delete
  3. ItadakimasUJune 22, 2013

    Dear Odessa,

    I've been wondering how you've been doing lately and suddenly thought about your blog again. I've been crazy busy, so have been absent from this place also. I'm happy to hear you've picked up something you are so passionate about. Never stop chasing your dreams <3

    ReplyDelete