you are my fave

97a6daf4-d326-407d-ac19-2f6bf48645ae

"One poem / per blossom is not enough / for a peony"  --Ryumin

It's kind of ridiculous how these peonies make me so happy but they really do. I can't decide which ones I love the most, when they're still in tight buds waiting to open, or when they finally unveil themselves in all their wild and fluffy glory. Or maybe it's the in-between, when they are tenderly starting to bloom. I just love waking up to see what the blossoms look like each morning.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. They're really out-of-this-world-gorgeous! I'm happy just to look at this beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camila, I'm the same way. I keep staring at the photo. :)

      Delete
  3. oh, that color. such a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm glad I went with my first choice. (And the guy talked me into not getting the other ones)

      Delete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!

    the first peonybud
    opened in my garden today : )

    and
    thank you so much for the wonderful letter!!

    ReplyDelete