my heart is here

R1-08344-000A

65360012

R1-08344-019A

65360011

Some photos from my disposable camera:
Half Moon Bay / Bolinas / Mill Valley / Ocean Beach

Northern California is so gorgeous it breaks my heart sometimes.

Today I received a lovely card from a writer whose work I truly admire.
And I thought about how words can make such an impact in a person's life,
how a simple handwritten note can turn one's day a thousand times better.

My friends, here's to hoping we will never stop writing by hand/heart.

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely! and for a disposable camera, too.....

    I love writing letters. let's be pen pals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    If you want a postcard from Belgium or Romania or both, let me know. I'll gladly send one, two, as many as possible.

    ReplyDelete