palace of fine arts

R1-08943-011A

R1-08943-009A

R1-08943-010A

I've spent some of the best moments with my favorite people here. Sunny afternoons napping on a blanket, reading a book, or watching the swans go by.

One lovely summer day with my mom, we had a small picnic under a tree, I brought my copy of Jane Eyre and opened it randomly to the scene at the library when Rochester talked to Jane for the first time and said, "You examine me, Miss Eyre...Do you think me handsome?"

I might have sighed aloud and my mom just smiled and shook her head. She does not read books but she understands how I live in them sometimes. 

4 comments:

  1. The place looks so tranquil. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and remember that AMAZING reading for the international poetry festival we went to at the palace of fine arts theater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh...YES!!! I totally forgot about the poetry festival. Thanks for reminding me. 'Twas a magical might. :)

      Delete