hello, love.

R1-01941-008A

R1-01941-007A

R1-01941-006A

R1-01941-004A

R1-01941-013A

"There are moments when the body is as numinous
as words, days that are the good flesh continuing.
Such tenderness, those afternoons and evenings..."


-Robert Haas, Meditation at Lagunitas


It has been while, I know. I have stories that need to be told, though it's really hard for me to sit down and write these days.

I came back from my trip to the Philippines exactly a month ago, and some part of me is still wishing I were there, waking at six in the morning to swim, or catch the first light of the day, while floating on turquoise seas.

Soon, I hope, I will settle into a routine, and create a space for myself around here. My new place is up on a hill and has a lovely view of the city. On clear nights, I can count the stars from our back porch, and remember to dream again.

And to those of you who still read my blog, thank you. Much love to you. 

All photos taken by me, from the islands of Northern Palawan, Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the Philippines in April and spent three weeks there, mostly in Palawan. Puerto Princesa to El Nido then boat to Coron. What a beautiful place, what lovely people!

    ReplyDelete