the way back

R1-02727-011A

I've been thinking about blogging lately, how it has changed, for me at least, and how difficult it is for me to blog now. I'm not really sure how it happened, or if I just prefer other social media platforms, like Instagram, but one thing is for sure, I do miss blogging.

I miss the freedom that blogging allows, to write about anything that moves and inspires me. I miss having a core group of blogs to read, and bloggers I interact with on a consistent basis. I miss the routine and comfort of this little space.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I really hope to blog more again.

In the meantime, here are some things that inspire me lately:

Happy November, my friends.

6 comments:

  1. Google ate my comment!

    I completely agree with you though on all accounts. I miss blogging, but I haven't blogged in such a long time. I am thinking of deleting all my posts and starting over...

    I miss the sense of community blogging used to give me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia, I hear you. Maybe you can set your old posts to "draft" and start over again, you don't have to delete them. :)

      Delete
    2. Birds of a fetaher, flock together!

      I did that right after I sent this message.

      It feels good to start anew though :)

      Delete
  2. I actually miss it, too.
    Let's blog, again...!

    ReplyDelete